Friday, November 7, 2014

D.I.Y. "Silky Summer Legs"

I love the cold weather. My blanket and I have a wonderful and loving relationship. I love breaking out the warm milk and hot mint cocoa. The cold weather, however, is not kind to me. 
It leaves my skin all sad and dry. As a lover of shorts and skirts, this is is a hard life to live. 

The solution? This:


It's pretty simple. 

1. Start by soaking your legs in warm water for about 5 mins. Shave like you usually would, then rub the scrub all over your legs. It's nice.
2. Wash the scrub away with water. Don't worry about the filmy feeling that gets left behind.
3. Take an old razor (Finally! A use for all those old ones lying around.), and shave like you normally would. Remember to rinse your shaver, a lot. It will surprise you how much you're gonna need to. And how much dead skin you've got.
4. Rub some more scrub on. Rinse everything off. You can use soap this time.
5. Dry off.
6. Apply lotion.

Best feeling ever. You won't be able to stop touching your legs. That's a promise. 

1 comment:

Design by | SweetElectric