Wednesday, July 15, 2015

what a girl wants, what a girl needs


It's official! I am now a working girl.

After the news sunk in my first though was: I need to have a gold pencil holder. 

Second thought: Go the the mall and check out the price of those oven and microwave safe glass lunch containers.

All in all, a long list of my ideal work space. If you've already sneaked a peek at the picture above you'd notice that you are dealing with a gold and Lucite type of girl. With a touch of pink and black, of course. Without further ado, here are my work space wants:


Glass Water Bottle - Preferably the one from BKR, but a girls gotta make do. There is no way I'm getting this baby unless I have it shipped in, but that'll basically double the cost of the water I'm drinking. Let me know if you see any around here in the color Lola and I'll love you forever.

Leather Lunch Bag - This baby makes the idea of a packed lunch just so much sexier. Plus, I've a spotted a DIY or two.

Glass Lunch Containers - Aside from the important stuff like being BPA free and such, how can you resist how classy this'll look coming out of your leather lunch bag.

The Quintessential Pen - I've got this one covered since my dad knows how much I love these things. All I need is a little bit of their neon coral ink and I'm good to go.

Notebook - A good black notebook never hurt anybody. Plus it looks classy when you're jotting those important notes during the brainstorming sessions with your Lamy.

File Holder - Like I said earlier, I'm a Lucite kind of girl. Who can resist something as good as shiny clear plastic.

Gold Pencil Holder - This is an absolute must for me. It can be square, hexagonal, even squat and round as long as it's gold.

Paper Weight - None of the papers on my desk fly. Or have flown. Or even will, but a paper weight is an important part of this called desk aesthetic.

Post-Its - I want them in pink.

Coffee Tumbler - Kate Spade pretty much takes the cake in most things office related.

Mouse Pad - I don't necessarily need this baby, but I'm kinda sorta very hooked.

Binder - You guessed it right, what's a binder if it's not gold.

Tea Tumbler - I will admit, I realize that two tumblers isn't that practical but one clearly can't drink tea from a "but first coffee" tumbler.

This post would have been so much longer is I let my self add all the glorious gold and lucite things available. The self battle I had about adding a gold and lucite stapler was quite long. I'm probably never gonna use it and it will double as my second paper weight, that I will probably also not need.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric