Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Beach Yoga




I had a conversation with a friend about resolutions and how sometimes, instead of making you feel better about yourself they become this list of things that point out stuff about yourself that are negative. Not that we wouldn't want change, or to be better, but instead of making a list of all the bad things we feel we need to change why not set goals instead of resolutions and aim to achieve those. One of my resolutions goals this year was to be able to do: beach yoga.
I'm determined to cap off 2016 with me doing a split or something involving me upside down with only my arms for support. Considering my arms get all achy carrying a watermelon from one end of the grocery store to the other I'll definitely be needing practice.








(The images above are from Pinterest. I don't own the copyright to them unless otherwise stated.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric