Monday, January 25, 2016

Getting My Sweat On


Here we go: 2016's the year people. I'm determined to do this blogging thing right, amp up my Instagram and, yup, you guessed it, get fit. And I'm not just talking about sporadically attempting two to three months of working out, I'm talking about finally graduating from BBG 1.0 to 2.0 (I can't wait to start lifting), getting some clean eating into my diet (I'm determined to get that perfect smoothie bowl shot and eat it too) and join at least one class somewhere, be it Pilates or yoga or hip-hop (I'm kidding about the hip-hop.)

So, since I'm not ready to start posting pictures of my body (pre or post worked out) I figured I'd start this off with my top three Instagram motivation people who I follow and religiously check that just kill it on a daily basis.




#1 Hannah Bronfman

This girl, oh my goodness, this girl. She's basically that girl you didn't know you wanted to be but now cannot imagine having not known or aspired to become. She's the founder of HBFIT, DJs and does couple yoga on the beach with her fiance Brandon Fallis. Jealous yet? You know you are.




#2 Remi Ishizuka

I'm not sure what it is about her, it could be the hair, it could be the abs, it could also be that perfectly curated feed you just love to hate. Rrayyme is making me want to wake up early and have some green juice by the window with the sun streaming in and the wind rustling through my hair.



#3 Kelsey Wells

This girl is the the cutest. When I think if descriptions of "cute people" I don't normally think of petite people who look cute in vintage 60's dresses (though I don't doubt she'd look pretty great in those too), but people with personalities that seem to shine even through the web. Not to mention killer arms. If you want bright smiles and a ton of motivation this is your girl.


Here's to a good year of perfecting my form and not having too many things smothered in cheese.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric